Author Topic: Creating Groups  (Read 1337 times)

davidjayjackson

Creating Groups
« on: June 03, 2014, 09:06:02 pm »
I saw some info on the main site about creating groups but it seemed only to be for Galaxy Zoo?
Is there a why for me to create groups for Moon Zoo?

TIA,
David

Geoff

• Global Moderator
  • The history of astronomy is a history of receding horizons. - Hubble.
Re: Creating Groups
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 05:43:54 am »
Hi David and welcome to Moon Zoo.

I'm not sure what you mean by Groups. Can you explain what you think a group is?
This may be something that the "Talk" forums have but the Moon Zoo forum is based on software from before the Talk forums were created.

davidjayjackson

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 05:08:23 pm »
Hi David and welcome to Moon Zoo.

I'm not sure what you mean by Groups. Can you explain what you think a group is?
This may be something that the "Talk" forums have but the Moon Zoo forum is based on software from before the Talk forums were created.
Galaxy Zoo has a program listed, "Galaxy Zoo in the Classroom" which uses "Navigator" the description is this:

Are you an educator? Would you like to use Galaxy Zoo with a group of students?
The NAVIGATOR is an interactive tool that allows groups to classify galaxies together and then investigate galaxy characteristics.
 ZOO TEACH is where educators can share lessons, resources and that compliment the citizen science projects that are part of the Zooniverse.

jules

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 05:15:15 pm »
Hi David,
I am not sure if the group feature is available for Moon Zoo. I suggest you contact the education team to ask. education@zooniverse.org